Field Breaks Art Club
On-line workshops to inspire and motivate
Monday 10th May 10:00am to 11:30am
Looking at a typical village street scene for inspiration, we will use this to flex our drawing skills and graphic mark making techniques.
In this workshop we will look at deep shadows and how to create an impression of depth. If you enjoy smudging and mark making with graphite, this workshop is for you. Suitable for all abilities.
Please have a look at this list and collect these items together for the start of each workshop. Please make sure your workspace is comfortable enough to view your computer screen as well as your drawing board/easel etc, if you intend to join in with the workshop.
- Any paper you have, cartridge or drawing paper is best.
- Optional - tracing paper, or kitchen greaseproof
- Any graphite pencils you have, preferably a mix i.e. 4B, 2B, HB, F…
- Pencil sharpener and eraser.
- Optional - Propelling pencil, if you have one.
- If you are not confident at drawing, please print a "cheat sheet" (this will be emailed to you once you have booked on the course). These can be printed onto photocopy, cartridge or even watercolour paper.
- Tea and biscuits of your choice!